Australian Native Oil Collection
Australian Native Oil Collection
AWO’s ‘Australian Native Oil Collection’ is a collection of five 100% Pure Australian Essential Oils. Proudly sourced and extracted from botanical species native to Australia, these essential oils are incredibly close to our hearts as they come from our trees and bushes that grow and thrive in the wonderful Australian climate. In addition, each essential oil contains many therapeutic and aromatic properties that have been seen to assist in all aspects of life.
Not to mention, this bottle set comes packed in an environmentally friendly gift box, making it perfect for anyone in need of some revitalising and refreshing essential oils.
Inside You Can Find...
- Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil (15ml): The warm, comforting and refreshingly sweet aroma of Lemon Myrtle Oil has been seen to assist in aromatherapy, cosmetic and home cleaning practices.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil (15ml): With an incredibly fresh, earthy and clean aroma, the benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil are closely associated with medicinal, cosmetic and cleaning practices.
- Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil (15ml): Eucalyptus Radiata Oil is best known for its powerful decongesting, antiseptic and antibacterial abilities, making it one of the best essential oils for colds, flus and household cleaning.
- Bush Balm Essential Oil (15ml): Carrying a bright, minty and eucalyptus-like aroma, AWO’s Bush Balm Mint Oil is highly valued for its versatile benefits that are known to assist with colds, headaches and cleaning, as well as stress, mental fatigue and exhaustion.
- Nerolina Essential Oil (15ml): In aromatherapy, Nerolina Essential Oil is best known for its ability to balance emotions, improve sleep, ease muscle and joint pain, treat skin complaints and improve hair health.
*This Pack Contains Flammable Liquids: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
How To Use Me
There are countless ways to use essential oils, but below are a couple of our favourite ideas to get you started;
- Diffuser of Vaporiser: One of the most common ways to use essential oils is in a diffuser or vaporiser. Simply add 2-10 Drops of Essential Oil to your Diffuser or Vaporiser - try mixing a few oils together to create your own essential oil blend!
- Massage: Dilute 8-12 drops into 100ml of your favourite Carrier Oil or Base Massage Oil to relax your muscles and help clear any nervous energy.
- Facial Oil: For an all-natural, anti-bacterial, and healing facial oil, blend 10-15 drops of essential oil into 100ml of your favourite carrier oil – apply nightly for best results!
- Oil Blend Roller: To create an on-the-go essential oil roller blend, add 2 drops of each Essential Oil into a 15ml roller bottle and top up with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Once diluted, apply to the wrists, temples, and behind the ears.
- Surface Spray: To make an all-purpose, natural home cleaner, mix 2 cups of water, 0.5-1 cup of white vinegar, and 30-40 drops of essential oil together in a spray bottle. Shake well to combine before use and spray away! Test a small patch on furniture before use.
- Bath: Combine 1 to 2 drops of each Essential Oil into a warm bath, the aroma will rise with the steam to create a pleasant atmosphere. You can also use each essential oil individually by adding 2 drops of your chosen essential oil.
Essential Oil Safety
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Essential Oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Essential Oils are very concentrated and are likely to cause irritation if applied directly to the skin. For this reason, we recommend diluting your essential oils before using topically (on the skin). For skin application we recommend a 2-4% dilution and for facial application we recommend a 1-2% dilution for adults.
100% PURE & NATURAL
- Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
NO GMO'S OR SYNTHETICS
- This product is free from genetically modified organisms and synthetic enhancers.
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
- We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
- This product is plant based and vegan friendly.
- We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
DANGEROUS GOODS NOTICE:
- This item cannot be shipped overseas or via express within Australia as it is classified as a Dangerous Good for shipping purposes.