In a twist of fate, we are turning the tables on some of our regular posting to interview our master soaper and boss lady. We wanted to be a bit different in the way we interviewed our boss lady, so instead of the standard boring questions, which we will get to another time, we decided to make this a fun interview instead.
To provoke a more honest and insightful conversation, we asked her these top 5 funny interview questions. Enjoy!
- What do you think of garden gnomes?
- Not much really. I mean, they’re cute and all, but they really have no impact on my life whatsoever. I think it would be fun to have a secret garden with gnomes in different stances or facial expressions. But other than that, I think very little of them. Is that a thing?
- Are you a hunter or gatherer?
- I think I’m a gatherer. Wait, what, or how, would a gatherer be defined? Ok, so I found a definition: Labor division is based on sex: men hunt, and women gather. While I disagree with that concept in today’s day and age, I know it happened 2 million years ago, in traditional hunter-gatherer cultures. But I think knowing my personality, I would not be a hunter person. I would be a gatherer person, probably foraging in the fields wearing a strategically placed piece of animal hide. I would also have naps. Yes, naps in the fields of very tall grass. Gathering would be a boring, tiring job, but an essential one in the tribal group.
- If you had a choice between two superpowers, being invisible or flying, which would you choose?
- I’m a snoop. Literally.
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
- My husband. I may have mentioned it before but 2019 was not really the best year for me. After finally heading back home I went crazy and bought my husband all these fun gifts for Christmas. I just wanted to spoil him because he also had the same tumultuous 2019 and worst thing about it was we were forced to be apart (due to my IRL job). So, during Black Friday sales I put all these things in my cart before it hit midnight, and when it hit midnight all the discounts were applied. I still recall we were driving through central NSW and it was bushfire season, one of the worst we’ve ever had on record. We were passing a BP and saw a fire truck at the BP. Anyway, I bought him new earphones, a Playstation VR, a fun iceblock maker, a summer hat, some clothes from Nike and cologne. It was fun to decorate the Christmas tree and put all his presents underneath.
- We finish this interview and you step out into the world somewhere COVID safe and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning $10 million. What do you do?
- First, I would pay out my mortgage. Then, I would pay out any debts my parents or in-laws had and secure them into properties with all rates paid for at least 10 years. I would give my sister some money because I know she wants to buy a house, and I would put money into a trust for my nephew for his future. I would buy bigger land. I would buy some investment properties that I could manage. I would leave my IRL job. I would continue striving to pursue my business goals continuing with my current plan. I would then put the rest of the money in a variety of investments, precious metals, some shares…whatever made my money work for me. I would donate some money to charities. I’d buy my husband a new car. And then I’d put the rest of the money in the bank.
So, there you have it folks. Some slightly unconventional but fun questions as we interview our founder and master creator, Boss Lady.
To keep informed on our activities, new soap releases and other musings, subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media!